10 Proofs of Eternal Security! Once Saved, Always Saved
1. Position in Christ: Rom. 8:1, 38, 39, Jude 1
2. Logical result of salvation: Rom. 5:9,10; 8:32
If He did the most for us when we were His enemies, were sinners, were ungodly; in providing us our salvation, will He not do much more for us as sons? i.e. maintain our status; eternal security
3. Anthropomorphism teaches E/S: John 10:28-30;
We're held by God's hand, Omnipotence will never let go.
4. Experiential approach: 2 Tim 2:11-13
Even if we were in time to repudiate our faith in Him, God remains faithful, He cannot Himself. [still possess +R]
5. Family approach: John 1:12; Gal 3:26
We are born into the family of God, by faith, can't be unborn from the family.
6. Body example: 1 Cor. 12:13,21
We are entered by the Baptism of the Holy Spirit (BHS) into the body of Christ; Christ is the head of the body and can't ever say to any member of the body, i.e. a believer, that He does not need them.
7. Greek tense proof: Eph 2:8-9; 2:5
The perfect tense is often used with reference to salvation. It speaks of completed action, when we believed in Christ, which has lasting results, for all eternity.
8. Inheritance approach: 1 Pet. 1:4-5
We have an eternal inheritance reserved for us.
9. God's desire: 1 Tim. 2:4; 2 Pet. 3:9; [is He not able to provide?] Jude 24.
10. Sealing Ministry of the Holy Spirit: 2 Cor 1:22, Eph. -14; The indwelling of the Holy Spirit is our guarantee of our position, our protection and safe delivery face to face.